Arnold Laver crowned Timber Trader of the Year at 2021 TTJ Awards21 September 2021
About 250 UK timber industry representatives gathered in central London last Friday at the TTJ Awards to see Arnold Laver crowned Timber Trader of the Year.
Sports presenter Jason Mohammad hosted a lively gathering at the Nobu Portman Square on September 17 to celebrate achievement and excellence in the UK wood products industries.
“This was the first physical, major UK timber sector event since the onset of the pandemic and it was good to see so many people enjoying being together again,” said Stephen Powney, editor of TTJ.
Companies and individuals who couldn’t attend in person had the opportunity to watch the awards ceremony live online.
Winners on the day included:
- Glennon Brothers (Softwood Trader of the Year)
- CP Timber (Hardwood Trader of the Year)
- International Plywood (Panels Trader of the Year)
- Deanta (Joinery Product Supplier of the Year)
- Covers Timber & Builders Merchants (Timber Merchant of the Year)
- Crendon Timber Engineering (Structural Timber Systems Supplier of the Year)
- English Woodlands Timber (Small Timber Business of the Year)
- Howarth Timber & Building supplies (Timber Garden Product Supplier of the Year)
- Arnold Laver (Timber Trader of the Year)
- Accsys Technologies (Excellence in Marketing)
- Timber Trade Federation (Achievement in Marketing)
- Covers Timber & Builders Merchants (Smart Manufacturing
- Career Development Over-25 (Emma Atkins, James Latham)
- Career Development Under-25 (Stuart Matheson, BSW)