Head of internal sales (Troon)30 January 2019
Glennon Brothers (www.glennonbrothers.com) is one of the leading timber processors in the UK and Ireland with plants in Troon, Edinburgh, Longford, and Fermoy. Glennon Brothers provides a one stop shop solution for sawn softwood in the British Isles and predominantly sells into the builders merchant , pallet manufacturing, and fencing sectors. A vacancy has arisen in the Troon sales department for a Head of Internal Sales.
• Managing the internal sales team in Troon to achieve their targets.
• Achieving annual sales targets.
• Repeat selling over the phone to an established customer base.
• Resolving customer queries and issues.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement orientated, and thrive on the challenge of
managing a diverse team to exceed expectations. The ideal candidate will have timber sales experience, or experience
selling to builders merchants, be success driven, and enjoy a dynamic and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Experience in managing a sales team.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A college/university qualification would be an advantage, but is not essential a
This is a permanent, full time position.
Applications in the strictest confidence, with full CV to: Mike Glennon,
Harbour Road, Troon, Ayrshire, KA10 6DN or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.