Internal Sales Representative - Border Hardwood31 January 2020
Border Hardwood is a 4th generation, family owned, leading European Oak importer and Timber Merchant, based in Shropshire. Delivering 20% year on year growth, Border Hardwood is continually developing and adapting to further cement ourselves at the forefront of the European Oak market.
We are offering a rare opportunity to join a passionate and supportive sales team where a day is never the same! If you enjoy the buzz of a sales office, like the challenge of problem solving and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service then this will be ideal for you.
Summary Of Role
- Professionally price and process quotes from new and existing customers by phone, email and in person.
- Use your first-class customer service skills to ensure that all orders are taken and processed to the highest standard and customers’ needs are met.
- Work within the wider team to ensure high standards are met and any help and advice is available from the production team through to the transport department.
- Accept and process incoming quotes and orders from both account and first-time customers.
- Calculate timber volumes and prices.
- Input quotes and orders on bespoke ordering system.
- Pro-actively initiate telesales and future customer contact.
- Continually develop product and timber knowledge
- Accurately follow and implement all paperwork, record keeping and administration procedures.
- Self-motivated and sales driven
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer services
- Someone who enjoys challenging themselves to develop new contacts and customer relationships.
- Articulate and numerate and looking to fit into a committed and friendly sales team.
- A champion for timber products.
- Holder of a clean(ish) driving licence
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Border Hardwood Annual bonus scheme
- A Company Car
- Contribution Pension Scheme
For more information about us or to apply for this position, please email a covering letter, along with your CV to: email@example.com or
By post to:
The Timber Yard | G Aisle | Wem Industrial Estate | Wem | Shropshire | SY4 5SD | T +44 (0)1939 235 550