KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (SOUTH), UK CONSTRUCTION MARKET3 July 2017
Competitive salary, company car, extensive perks & benefits
ITW Construction Products is a leader in providing fastening systems and truss products. These are exciting times for our business, as we continue to respond to growth within the UK Construction Market. With this growth, we are now recruiting for a Key Account Manager (KAM)
covering the South of the UK.
Working alongside our experienced team of KAM’s and Regional Technical Managers, you will be responsible for the Commercial management and development of Cullen, Paslode, Gang-Nail and Alpine Accounts, and developing new business opportunities.
Covering an area from the M4 South, South Wales and the Isle of Wight, this role involves extensive travel.
As one of our KAM’s you will:
• Work closely with the National Sales Manager to review and drive the strategic growth
and expansion of existing ITW customers.
• Become a partner to customer’s businesses and critical industry stakeholders
• Work closely with the National Sales Manager and Regional Technical Managers to
identify and work towards the conversion of competitor’s customers to the ITW offer.
To join our business and to add to our existing experienced team you will already have:
• A good technical knowledge of the offsite Construction Industry and Truss Industry in
both Roof Truss and Floor Systems.
• Technical knowledge of design based systems and an understanding of basic
• Strong computer literacy which is essential for you to succeed in this role.
You will be a natural communicator, at ease with all levels both within our customer base and within our business, a proven negotiator and self-disciplined. You will already be used to the demands and challenges of managing and planning your schedule.
If you feel this is the role for you, send your CV and covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference you message KAM2017