Environmental Compliance Manager - Brooks Bros21 February 2022
Based in Maldon, Essex with relocation package available or working from home/hybrid if practical.
This is a senior position reporting directly to the Managing Director and will suit a Compliance Manager who is vastly experienced with the UK Timber Regulations and carrying out thorough supplier due diligence.
- Work with the senior management team to manage corporate environmental compliance and purchasing governance.
- Ensuring the company comply with the UKTR, Construction Products Regulation and the Modern Slavery Act.
- Maintaining a robust due diligence system to ensure compliance with UKTR.
- Reporting to government enforcement bodies, certification schemes and trade associations.
Essential areas of experience:
- Timber legality and certification.
- Timber trade supply chain and forest management.
- Auditing and training skills.
- Analytical with rigorous attention to detail.
Applications are invited in the strictest confidence by emailing your cv to our H R Manager [email protected]
Brooks Bros are an equal opportunities employer.