Field sales representative - Tweddle Engineering26 September 2022
Tweddle Engineering is hiring a Field Sales Representative to represent Timber Treatment Solutions & Almab in the UK.
Tweddle Engineering based in Kirkbride, Wigton, Cumbria, specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of state-of-the-art equipment used for preserving timber for construction, manufacture of wood products and landscaping.
Timber treatment solutions & Almab designed, built, tested, and commissioned many innovative timber treatment plants that utilise cutting edge engineering technologies, the unrivalled expertise we have gained ensures that Timber Treatment Solutions is at the forefront of advances in the industry. Timber Treatment Equipment, Material Handling, and Conveyors equipment are some of the works we undertake.
The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for the prompt follow up of sales leads, finding new opportunities and establishing a project pipeline to support the business plan. The Field Sales Representative is responsible for order intake, sales revenue & maintaining existing account relationships. You will be preparing sales proposals and presenting in a professional manner. You will report to the Directors and will ensure increasing market share at a profitable level within the sales area.
We are looking for a field sales representative, to combine industry knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding we believe you need to sell the products we offer and to respond to clients’ queries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating new leads.
- Developing new prospects and interacts with international customers.
- Travelling within the UK and abroad to visit clients and prospective clients.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Providing after-sales support services.
- Maintaining client accounts.
- Analysing sales and preparing reports.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing, including attending trade shows and conferences.
- Producing technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous Timber industry experience preferred.
- Proven sales history.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Willingness to travel and work within the UK and abroad.
- Good administrative, organizational and time management skills.
- Positive, results oriented and persistent personality
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Full UK Driving License
Job Type: Permanent- Remote working
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000.00 + Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Company Car
- iPad & Mobile Phone
- Free Travel Insurance
For more information and to apply, please send CV to: [email protected]