Marketing Communications Executive Based Kent or Essex (Hybrid home working)11 July 2022
James Latham are one of the UK’s largest distributors of Timber, Panels and Decorative Surfaces to the Architecture, Design and Construction sectors. Founded in 1757, Lathams have 14 depots and two showrooms across the UK & Ireland. The marketing team within Lathams has expanded quickly over the last few years and currently operates as a team of five. We are now looking to add an additional Marketing Communications Executive.
The Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for maintaining the smooth day-to-day co-ordination of the marketing function, liaising with internal and external key contacts to maintain information flow and delivery of marketing campaigns on time and to budget. Reporting into the Group Head of Marketing, you will play a central role in coordinating activities in both online and offline channels.
Co-ordinates and manages marketing activities and programmes, to secure leads and generate interest in company products and services. Liaises with creative service providers (agencies) and other key stakeholders to deliver campaigns, collateral and day-to-day marketing support for the business.
- Campaign co-ordination & delivery - Act as central point between service providers (agencies), marketing team members, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Owner of organic social media schedule (dependent upon experience)
- Handles day-to-day customer, supplier and internal depot requests for marketing support
- Image bank & marketing asset management
- New product introduction marketing requirements (literature, web pages etc)
- Industry Association / Buying Group liaison & admin
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills: This role is central to the smooth delivery of marketing activities across the business
- Agency liaison experience: Understanding the requirements, language and process of dealing with external marketing agencies is key to the success of the role
- Excellent literacy and grammar: Writing and editing content across various platforms
- B2B Social Media expertise: Social Media is a key communications tool for the business
- Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail: A quality first mindset, each time, every time
- Self-motivated and able to work alone and independently as well as part of a team
- B2B Marketing experience from an associated industry (construction, industrial, engineering etc) required.
Qualifications and experience
An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) is preferred. Experience of three to four years in a marketing role is required.
Please send all CV’s to Philip James of Rhodium Consulting on [email protected]