National Coproducts Sales Manager26 April 2023
As the largest integrated forestry business in the UK, and a member of Binderholz – Europe’s leading timber processing operation – BSW Group is a rapidly developing multi-site business, with a turnover in excess of £650m and operations spanning forestry, sawmilling, timber manufacturing and energy.
With 7 sawmills in the UK and one in Latvia, BSW Timber manufacture and supply a wide range of quality sawn products for a variety of industries. As a Group, we’re constantly working together to create a sustainable future for British forests and woodlands.
National Coproducts Sales Manager
- Based Carlisle with nationwide travel
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 17.00pm
- £competitive + excellent benefits
We have an exciting vacancy within our Purchasing Team as a Coproducts Sales Manager. This is a key role selling and managing the sales of our coproducts to our customers. Research and development of new markets, Liaise with sawmill production sites and regular travelling to locations across Britain.
We’re looking for candidates who are highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable.
In addition, you’ll have:
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Knowledge of the Sawmill and Roundwood sector
- Strong commercial acumen & at least 3 years’ operational experience in management position
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation and Sales skills
- Driving licence
In return, you can look forward to developing a long-term career with one of the industry’s leading employers. In addition to the competitive salary and company car, this position also includes excellent benefits such as:
- Company provided health plan and life assurance policy.
- Company sick pay, enhanced with length of service.
- Company pension.
- 31 days (inclusive of bank holidays) holiday entitlement, enhanced with length of service.
- Funded learning and career development opportunities.
- Discounted rate on a range of BSW products.
- Employee benefits portal with access to exclusive deals and discounts on 100s of high street brands, utilities, eating out and more!
- Confidential 24/7 support with Wellbeing Hub.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
Interested? Click APPLY to upload your CV on our careers website.
Closing date for applications: 15 May 2023