Operations Manager - Brooks Bros21 February 2022
Based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
The candidate must be experienced in operations management and stock control with great communication skills, linking up with other departments in a fast paced busy environment.
- Critical responsibility for stock control, which encompasses all of the administration processes for stock control, goods in, goods out, storage, labelling, handling and accurate stock counts.
- Ensuring 100% compliance to the company’s Business Management System.
- Overseeing the operations function to ensure we attain the highest possible levels of customer service.
- Site health and safety and legal compliance, supporting the group Health and Safety Manager.
- Continuous monitoring and auditing of yard working practices and quality systems. > Recruit, train and manage yard staff.
- Communication and operational support to the sales, production and transport departments.
- Reporting to and supporting the General Manager to ensure the smooth operational running of the business to pre agreed cost budgets.
Applications are invited in the strictest confidence by emailing your cv to our H R Manager [email protected]
Brooks Bros are an equal opportunities employer.