Sales Manager - Palmer Timber Ltd5 October 2023
Location – Cradley Heath Head Office
Reporting to – Product Directors
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating an internal and external sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
This role requires a combination of strong leadership skills, an excellent understanding of sales strategies and the ability to foster a high-performance sales culture.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Team Leadership – Leading and developing external and internal sales teams to maximise sales performance.
- Sales Strategy Development – Developing sales strategies and identifying new market opportunities.
- Sales Performance Analysis – Identifying trends and sales opportunities through analysis of sales data.
- Customer Relationship Management – Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients and accounts.
- Training and Development – Identifying training and development requirements for the sales team.
- Budget Management – Working with the Product Directors to develop, control and manage the sales budget.
- Sales Forecasting – Creating accurate sales forecasts and projections through collaboration with the sales teams.
- Previous experience in sales is beneficial, ideally as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager.
- A strong understanding of sales techniques, strategies, and principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a sales team.
- Proficiency/experience in sales software and CRM tools.
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Enrolment in the Company Pension Scheme.
- Health cover at family level.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Company provided resources and tools.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
A fully detailed Job Description is available upon request.
How to Apply