Woodscanner26 November 2020
A new sales team member required for a busy timber industry sales office based in Dartford, Kent.
Role to include:
- Receiving and responding to incoming sales calls
- Dealing with high volumes of email enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Maintaining and developing new business relationships
- Confident and self-motivated - prepared to go the extra mile
- Ability to communicate and work in a small team
- Good attention to detail with a mathematical background and problem solving ability
- Good IT and E-commerce skills
- `The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of selling into the timber or construction industry
Full training and a thorough induction will be provided to successful candidate
Expected start date: 05/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable - subject to experience plus normal holidays and benefits.
Please send CV by email to: [email protected]