Howarth Timber Group wins TTJ Timber Trader of the Year16 September 2019
Howarth Timber Group has scooped this year’s Timber Trader of the Year at the TTJ Awards 2019.
Andrew Howarth, Howarth Timber Group director, collected the trophy from David Hopkins, of award sponsor the Timber Trade Federation at the Awards presentation last Friday
More than 300 people from the timber trade attended the TTJ Awards at the Hilton London Bankside, with Combilift as the Headline Sponsor.
Comedian Zoe Lyons was host and guest speaker this year.
Other winners in the voted categories included –
- Glennon Brothers as Softwood Trader of the Year
- Lawcris Panel Products as Panels Trader of the Year
- Brooks Bros as Hardwood Trader of the Year
- Howarth Timber and Building Supplies as Timber Merchant of the Year
- Dale Joinery as Joinery Product Supplier of the Year
- Crendon Timber Engineering as Structural Timber Systems Supplier of the Year
- English Woodlands Timber as Small Timber Business of the Year
A full photo review of the TTJ Awards 2019 will appear in the October issue of TTJ.