Management changes reflect business expansion for W Howard Group16 March 2023
W Howard Group has implemented a significant business reorganisation as part of its ongoing growth and expansion plans.
Established in 1958 and now in its 65th year, the W Howard Group is always looking to evolve and provide the best possible experience to its customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
Among the many talented and committed people who work at W Howard, the Group has a particularly strong and dynamic board of directors. Recent changes have been made among the board to reflect their particular skills and to make the best use of their talents.
The following changes became effective from March 1 2023:
- Stuart Murray extends his role of group finance director, with additional and specific responsibility for business growth and acquisition.
- Simon Fleet assumes the role of managing director (Polyco), retaining his responsibilities for group UK commercial strategy.
- Phil Tissington assumes the role of managing director (W Howard UK), retaining his responsibilities for group UK operations strategy.
- Paul McKenna continues in his role as managing director (W Howard Kildare).
- Graham Williams assumes the role of group chief operating officer, with specific responsibility for HR and well-being.
- Jonathan Grant remains as group chief executive.
“A large part of our continued success over the past 65 years has been our ability to recognise the importance of change and renewal,” said Graham Williams. “The future of the business lies in the hands of our directors, and we are delighted to announce a significant business reorganisation designed to deliver continued growth and secure the future of the business.”
The Group has recently launched a new website that showcases W Howard’s wide range of products, as well as full details about the company and its services.